Vaasi Yogam | Sivapandi | வாசியோகம் 1175

Sunday, October 26, 2014



I am Sivapandi.I am an Auto Driver.I had unhealthy eating habits and took various medications without prescription and drugs . This resulted in very bad serious body conditions.My head had no sensation and suffered a lot.When I met Guru, He analyzed my Naadi and taught me few asanas. Within 20 days, he gave me 10 asanas and I was feeling much better. Now I am following the food habits as said by Guru. Sivaguru gives cure to all kinds of diseases to all ages. Both body and soul is getting pure. We have to be a vegetarian and take 3 meals a day at the said time and should not intake any drugs. Everybody who comes to Shree Vilvam Yoga center had seen cure to their problem as far as I noticed in these 20 days. Thanks to Guru! Guru vazhga ! Guru Saranam !

No comments:

Post a Comment